A spouse visa is required for anyone who wishes to become resident in the UK by virtue of their marriage to a British Citizen or person legally resident in the UK. Permission to reside in the UK will be granted if certain criteria are met.

If you are in the UK on a visa which is valid for more than 6 months, then you can apply for a spousal visa from within the UK. This is also the case for those in the UK on a Fiancé(e)/proposed Civil Partner visa who have married their spouse and who intend to reside permanently in the UK following their marriage.

A UK settlement visa or further leave to remain gives the spouse the right to reside and work in the UK for up to two and a half years. This is the first step to being granted Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Call us now on +44 (0)208 757 5751.

Call us on +44 (0)208 757 5751 or fill in the contact form below for expert professional advice

About | Testimonials | Make a payment | Terms, Conditions & Privacy                                                                            T: +44 208 757 5751    E: enquiries@whytecroftford.com

Make an enquiry

Ask a free question

Quick Consultation

Contact us today to see how we can help you

Send us an email and get free

advice from a member of

our expert team 

Get up to 30 mins of expert advice

on the phone right now

Receive an estimated cost of your   

legal requirements


Whytecroft Ford

450 Bath Road


West Drayton


United Kingdom

  • Facebook
  • Twitter