Whytecroft Ford has been providing expert assistance to clients from all around the world who seek to join and remain with their spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, fiancé(e)s, and other relatives in the United Kingdom.
Some examples of our successful clients include:
- Our client, a Thail citizen was living with her British partner in Thailand. They are unmarried partners. We successfully applied for a partner visa by demonstrating that our client satisfies the definition of a partner under the Immigration Rules.
- We successfully assisted a citizen of Italy to enter the UK as the spouse of an Italian national with pre-settled status. Since they couldn’t benefit from European free movement laws, we successfully processed a spouse visa application for the couple.
- We represented a Chinese national living in Thailand with her British partner to successfully obtain a partner visa. The couple were unmarried and combined their savings to satisfy the financial requirement.
- We assisted a Pakistani citizen to join her husband in the UK. Her husband had cash savings in various foreign currency accounts, and we assisted her in demonstrating that the financial requirement for a UK spouse visa was met.
- We successfully assisted an Indian national residing in the USA to join her husband in the UK. Before she travelled, we successfully assisted in obtaining British citizenship for their son.
- We represented a Mauritian national and her daughter to settle in the UK with her British husband. We assisted her in demonstrating sole responsibility for her daughter.
- We successfully assisted a Hong Kong National to settle in the UK with her British husband. She relied on savings to satisfy the financial criteria. We provided advice on the necessary documentation to prove that the financial criteria were satisfied.
- Our client, a citizen of Moldova wished to join her husband in the UK. Her spouse received income from his self-employment as a sole trader. We provided advice on the evidence necessary to confirm compliance with the financial requirement.
- We successfully assisted a Kenyan national to join her fiancè to get married in the UK. We successfully demonstrated that she has sole responsibility for her son who was travelling with her. Additionally, her fiancé received income from his self-employment business activities. We advised what documents to submit to prove that the financial requirement was met.
- We successfully assisted an Indian National to apply for further leave in the UK with her British husband. Her son was over 18 at the date of application. We successfully assisted in demonstrating her son’s eligibility for further leave as he was not yet leading an independent life.
- We successfully assisted a USA National to apply for further leave in the UK with her British husband. Her spouse received income from numerous sources including employment and investments. We advised on the necessary evidence required to demonstrate the financial requirement was met.
- We assisted a Thai citizen in continuing to live with her British husband in the UK. Her husband was in receipt of pension income, we provided guidance on the necessary evidence to be submitted to demonstrate compliance with the financial requirement.
How we can help
To discuss your partner visa application with our experienced team, contact us on +442087575751 or use our contact form.