NRI (Foreign Citizen) PAN Card Application Services
Please fill in the form and select the level of service required for your PAN Card Application. You will then be redirected to a payment page where you can enter your card details to make a secure payment and complete your order.
If you have any queries regarding our services, please contact a member of our team or refer to the frequently asked questions below.
Whytecroft Ford Ltd uses Stripe Payment Gateway for debit and credit card processing payments to ensure your payment is made in a safe and secure way. Stripe’s Payment gateway meets the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) to protect cardholder information. All transactions are safe & securely SSL encrypted.
If you require assistance, please contact a member of our team.
ASSISTANCE - FOREIGN CITIZEN PAN?
Choose from one of our service options by using the Select Tab on your left and begin.
Excellent Service Reviews
“Quick response, clear advice and simplified a confusing process. Really pleased with the service and would highly recommend.” Ms. JN
“Excellent Service” Mr.VN
“I would definitely use and recommend the company in future for similar dealings with Indian Authorities.” Mr RKP
Frequently asked questions
I need a PAN Card and I am a Foreign Citizen (NRI) residing abroad can you help?
Yes, we can assist with applying for your PAN card from any country. Our PAN services involve preparation and submission assistance. There are many reasons why one may need a PAN, some common examples are:
- To complete sale of property in India;
- To recieve income from various soures via Indian banks. ie property rent in India
- To transact amounts exceeding INR 50,000/- per day;
- To provide to an Indian bank for KYC purposes;
- To obtain an NRO account;
- To obtain an NRE account;
- To trade in Indian stocks and shares, ie; Demat account
- To set up a utility service in Indian property
NRI or Foreign Citizen?
By way of popular use, the term NRI in popular langague is used for an Indian origin person living abroad.
However, the correct legal definition of NRI as advised by Government of India, is an individual who is an Indian passport holder and resides abroad for more than 182 days in a financial year.
Where an individual is a Foreign passport holder of Indian origin residing abroad, they would be treated as a Foreign Citizen of India also maybe an OCI holder. As defined by the Government of India they are officially known as a Foregn Citizen not an NRI.
Why does your site refer to NRI interchangeably? Relative to popular use the abbreviation is still commonly used. However the correct definition of NRI is as described above.
I am an Indian Citizen but an NRI. How can I apply for PAN?
You will apply for PAN based on Indian Citizen despite living abroad (NRI).
I am a Foreign Citizen of Indian Origin living abroad. How can I apply for PAN?
You will apply for PAN based on being a Foreign Citizen residing abroad.
Is the process for PAN Card application different for a Foreign Citizen, Overseas Citizen of India, NRI, Indian Citizen?
Yes, some parts of the application process are different. The main differences is in process of application and requirements in PAN Card application.
Does Foreign Citizen mean NRI in a PAN application?
The term is commonly used interchangeably amongst the general public. However, the legal definition of the terms; a Foreign Citizen is an individual with a Foreign Passport. Whereas the correct meaning of NRI (Non Resident Indian) is an individual who may still hold an Indian passport yet does not reside in India for more than 182 days. This gives the individual an NRI status. Our firm mainly assists with “Foreign Citizen” PAN application using Form 49AA for Foreign Passport holders.
Can I use a debit or credit card to make an online payment for your services?
Payments can only be accepted in Pound Sterling GBP (£) using most credit and debit cards. If you wish to pay via bank transfer, please contact us and a member of our team will provide you with our bank details.
If you’re applying on the portal directly, you should ensure your payment card is set up for 3D Secure.
What are the different PAN card service levels that you offer?
Based on your preference, we offer a few service levels for your PAN Card application:
- NRI PAN Card E-Guide Service (self directed)– we provide you a NRI PAN E-Guide Pack that provides step by step information and assistance to apply for a PAN card as an Foreign Citizen, (including OCI or NON OCI holder) using the Government of India approved portal – Protean eGov Technologies. The E-Guide explains the PAN application process through step by step information and examples for the process that you would need to undertake in applying for your PAN card online yourself. You can apply from any country of residence at your convenience with this guided support. With this service you can use the checklist included to make your application process easier. The E-Guide is in PDF format available for mobile, ipad or desktop layouts. It includes email support. The E-Guide is a self directed process that would require internet use. The E-Guide is for Foreign Citizens only and does not include the assisted checking service.
- NRI PAN Card E-Guide Service (with checking service) – we provide you a NRI PAN E-Guide Pack that provides step by step information and assistance to apply for a PAN card as a Foreign Citizen (including OCI or NON OCI holder) using the Government of India approved portal – Protean eGov Technologies. This option includes “assisted checking service” which means you can have your PAN application checked via email by one of our advisor’s at the final stages of your application prior to preparing to post your application for processing in India. The E-Guide explains the PAN application process through step by step information and examples for process that you would need to undertake in applying for your PAN card online. You can apply from any country of residence at your convenience with this guided support. With this service you can use the checklist included to make your application process easier. The E-Guide is in PDF format available for mobile, Ipad or desktop layouts. It includes email support. The E-Guide is a self directed process that would require internet use. Includes assisted checking service. The E-Guide is for Foreign Citizens only.
- PAN Card Application Checking Service – there are multiple steps involved in PAN application process and an Foreign Citizen applicant has to ensure that they use the correct form when applying for their PAN card online. Our PAN application checking service provides a level of further support before you send your completed PAN application to India. We can assist you by checking your complete details and documents once prepared by you prior to you sending your PAN application to India for processing and allotment of your PAN. This may help to avoid any delays in obtaining your PAN once the respective authorities receive your application for processing.
- PAN Card Application Full Service – A member of our team will work closely with you to prepare and guide you through the entire process in applying for your PAN from any country of residence. This service is currently available for Foreign Citizen’s only.
Do you specialise in Foreign Citizen PAN Services?
Yes we do. Currently we provide PAN Card application assistance services for Foreign Citizens only.
Can you assist if I need my existing PAN Card updated?
We may be able to assist if you require to update the information on your existing PAN Card. The process to do this is similar to making a new application from abroad. Our fee for PAN Card Full assistance is £250.
If I've attempted apply myself online unsuccessfully, can you assist?
Yes we may be able to assist. You can contact us for PAN Card full assistance. The fee for this service is £220.
Do I need access to the internet for the PAN Card E-Guide based services?
Yes, all of our E-Guide based services require you to have access to internet, general online awareness and access to your own working printer. The Protean eGov portal will require internet access to apply for Foreign Citizen PAN Card.
How long will it take to receive my PAN Card?
Once your application is submitted and after your appliction/supporting documents have reached the depositary, it can take between 10-15 days. The depositary uses Government services end-to-end therefore you must account for postal timeframe when your PAN is sent out to you.
In retrospect, the whole process can take bwtween 4-6 weeks overall.
What is the PAN Card E-Guide?
The NRI PAN Card E-Guide Service consists of sections in a booklet form.Each section has subsections that provide step by step information and assistance to apply for Foreign Citizen PAN.
You would follow the E-Guide as outlined in table of contents until you complete your Foreign Citizen PAN application on the Protean eGov portal.
The E-Guide includes image examples as well as checklists to make things a little easier to follow as you progress your application online. The Guide helpd you navigate your way through the application without 1-2-1 advisor assistance.
You can always pause and come back to a specific page in the E-guide or pause your application online and re-visit areas of the E-Guide if needed.
All of the above can be done at your convenience (within the required time frames set out by the portal).
As a bonus, we include email support in most of our E-Guides where required. Please check the purchase details of the E-Guide you decide to chose.
Our Clients have found the service to be excellent and solution orientated.
Is the PAN Card E-Guide for Foreign Citizen (including OCI or NON OCI holder)?
Yes the PAN Card E-Guide is specifically for Foreign Citizens including OCI or Non – OCI holder. Or also known as Foreign passport holders.
What will be the format of the PAN Card E-Guide?
The PAN Card E-Guide will be in portable document format (.pdf) and can be viewed on most smart devices.
Any guidance will be sent to you in .pdf format via secure link process.
Can you assist me in preparing my PAN application for submission?
Yes we can, you may chose to take our PAN Card Full Service. This is a higher level of service, therefore extra costs will be incurred.
Can I apply for PAN Card myself?
Yes you can if you are aware of the guidelines, process and requirements in applying for PAN Card online. Where you prefer to obtain some assistance in Foreign Citizen PAN Card application at your own convenience you may wish to select one of our PAN Card E-Guide services listed above. Where you are unable to proceed yourself in applying for your PAN Card you may wish to take our PAN Card Full Service. It depends on the level of assistance you require.
Can you assist with Foreign Citizen NRI E-PAN?
Yes, we can. The PAN Card preparatory services that we provide are in accordance with Protean eGov portal and E-PAN option is available during your PAN Card application. As such the application process is not different from a standard Foreign Citizen PAN Card application process. Where E-PAN option is available using the Protean eGov all our PAN Card services provide this option including our PAN Card E-Guide services.
Can you provide a fast track PAN Card service?
Unfortunately, there are no fast track PAN Card services available. The PAN Card process when applying from outside of India would be the same for all applicants in accordance with the Governement of India set guidelines and until further notice. However you may reduce the time that it takes for you to apply by selecting a PAN service that can assit you in your application.
Can I speak to someone about Foreign Citizen NRI PAN card?
You can email us on [email protected] and a member of our team will respond within 48 hours via email.
Are you still providing services during any COVID situation?
Yes, we are assisting our clients remotely and provide client meetings on appointment only when required. For PAN Card services you would not require a face to face appointment as the service is an online and over the phone service depending on which one you select for your PAN Card application.
Can you help with PAN Card photographs?
We do not provide photographic services.
Why are your PAN Card service fee different from others?
Our PAN Card application service fee are inline with the level of service you require as well as the level of guidance and expertise provided by our firm.