In-Office Consultation for your UK Immigration Application
With our In-Office advice only service, you can get expert immigration advice tailored to your circumstances from an expert Immigration advisor, giving you a clear direction and course of action so that you can to obtain/extend your UK visa or switch into a different category of UK Immigration.
Take advantage of our FREE initial assessment today.
What to expect from a In-Office Consultation?
- Discuss your case in detail with an expert immigration lawyer in an untimed advice session.
- Get comprehensive legal facts relevant to your individual circumstances.
- Get detailed answers to any questions related to your situation.
- Receive advice regarding your eligibility for a visa as per current UK Immigration law.
- You may choose to have the advice session over the phone if you are based in the UK or over skype/zoom if you are outside the UK.
- During the advice session, if you wish to opt for our application service, we will explain how we can undertake and manage your entire application process from start to finish making the whole process stress and hassle-free for you whilst maximising your chances for a successful visa application.
You can ask questions regarding complex issues such as financial requirements or you may have questions regarding how to compile your documentary evidence portfolio.
What happens during a In-Office Consultation?
- Take detailed instructions from you based on the circumstances of your case.
- Discuss and advise you on the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they apply to your case.
- Provide tailored advice on the various options available to you.
- Advice on the specific documentation required in support of your case.
- Inform you about the relevant application form(s).
- Advise you on the related Home Office/government fees and extra costs if applicable.
- Inform you about any upcoming deadlines that are relevant to your case.
- Outline the expected processing times pertaining to the case.
- Advise on a plan of action for the options identified and cover all the relevant strategies.
- Provide an assessment of the chances of success for the application, whilst discussing the strengths and weaknesses of your application.
- Answer any follow-up queries in relation to the matter following the session.
What is included in your In-Office Consultation?
- Detailed and specific advice on Immigration Law and how it applies to your situation
- Can provide a step by step action plan if you are not ready to apply yet
- Advice on Home Office fees and extra costs if applicable
- Outline processing times
- Advice on mandatory documents that are not mentioned in the application form
- Advice on how to compile your documentary evidence portfolio
- Discuss any areas of concern that may affect you
- In-depth Q&A
- General support
Book an In-Office Consultation for your UK Immigration application in just 4 easy steps for £149 today
Fill in our online form with basic details
We will contact you to arrange a suitable time
Make a payment via a secure method
Begin your In-Office consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for an In-Office consultation?
How long will the In-Office consultation last?
How much does an In-Office consultation cost?
How can I make a payment?
- You can make a debit or credit card payment online through our secure payment service
- You can pay via bank transfer
- If you have an appointment with us, you can make a debit or credit card payment in person at our offices.
- You can pay on the phone prior to your advice session with your lawyer
Are there any additional costs?
Are you still providing services during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown?
Unfortunately at the moment, we are not taking any office consultations for the safety of our staff and clients.
You can request a consultation via skype or zoom as an alternative to our office consultations.
What if I still have questions after the advice session has concluded?
If you have any questions that you were unable to ask during your session or you have any follow up questions you need answering, you will still have access to your lawyer who will answer these for you.
What If I wish to avail further services?
We offer a range of services tailored to suit your needs, so depending on how confident you are we will recommend a service level, e.g UK Visa Expert Checking Service or Full Representation.
Why choose Whytecroft Ford?
Free 15 min Assessment
Initial Assessment for your UK Immigration Case with an expert lawyer is free
No Hidden Charges
We will clearly outline all costs for you so there are no surprises
Our UK Immigration service fees are always fixed so you know what to expect
Regulated to a provide a high standard of service by the OISC, UK
Comprehensive range of online services for your UK Immigration Application
Our expert consultants have successfully assisted individuals and families to migrate and live in the UK
How can Whytecroft Ford help you?
We will help you get the right UK Immigration advice with a free no-obligation assessment by telephone or email. To get in touch with our team:
- Call +442087575751 to speak with us, or
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fill in our Contact Form, and our team will get in touch with you.
Our team is here to help you in person, on the phone or online.
Choose from a variety of UK Visa & Immigration Services
Our innovative UK Visa and Immigration Services are specifically tailored to your requirements/situation and budget. All of our Immigration services can be conducted remotely online, via SKYPE or telephone.
If you are struggling with what documents are required in support of your application, we offer a document checklist service (and we include formats for supporting letters in .doc so you can easily edit them). Or if you require Full Representation Service your dedicated UK Immigration Lawyer will manage the entire process from start to finish along with on-going support.
We are regulated by the OISC, UK therefore we always adhere to their high-quality standard.