UK Immigration Advice
We are dedicated to providing clear, concise and reliable immigration advice. We take a personalized approach to every case, taking the time to understand your unique circumstances and tailor our advice accordingly. With years of experience, you can trust us to provide expert guidance.
What to expect from the immigration advice session?
Our advice session is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the category you are applying in and to clarify any questions you may have.
You can ask questions regarding complex issues such as financial requirements or you may have questions regarding how to compile your documentary evidence portfolio.
With this service, you may:
- Discuss your case in detail with an experienced immigration adviser in an untimed session.
- Get comprehensive legal facts relevant to your individual circumstances.
- Get detailed answers to any questions related to your situation.
- Receive advice regarding your eligibility for a visa as per current UK Immigration law.
- You may choose to have the advice session over the phone if you are based in the UK or over WhatsApp/Zoom if you are outside the UK.
- During the advice session, if you wish to opt for any of our other UK Immigration services, we will explain the costs and process involved.
What happens during the immigration consultation?
Essentially, we cover all aspects of the route that you are applying for. Getting the right immigration advice the first time is vital. We aim to bring clarity to your situation and provide you with a clear course of action. In addition, we will:
- Take detailed instructions from you based on the circumstances of your case.
- Discuss and advise you on the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they apply to your case.
- Provide tailored advice on the various options available to you.
- Advice on the specific documentation required in support of your case.
- Inform you about the relevant application form(s).
- Advise you on the related government fees and extra costs if applicable.
- Inform you about any upcoming deadlines that are relevant to your case.
- Outline the expected processing times pertaining to the case.
- Advise on a plan of action for the options identified and cover all the relevant strategies.
- Provide an assessment of the chances of success for the application, whilst discussing the strengths and weaknesses of your application.
- Answer any follow-up queries in relation to the matter following the session.
What our clients are saying about us
What is included in the immigration advice session?
Our goal is to provide you with clear, concise and reliable UK Immigration advice. With our advice session we will:
- Provide detailed and specific advice on the relevant Immigration Law and how it applies to your situation.
- Can provide a step-by-step action plan if you are not ready to apply yet.
- Advice on Home Office fees and extra costs if applicable.
- Outline processing times.
- Advice on mandatory documents that are not mentioned in the application form.
- Advice on how to compile your documentary evidence portfolio.
- Discuss any areas of concern that may affect you.
- Discuss any potential problem areas that affect your situation.
- Provide general support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for an telephone consultation?
How long will the telephone consultation last?
How much does an on-phone consultation cost?
How can I make a payment?
- You can make a debit or credit card payment online through our secure payment service
- You can pay via bank transfer
- If you have an appointment with us, you can make a debit or credit card payment in person at our offices.
Are there any additional costs?
What if I still have questions after the advice session has concluded?
If you have any questions that you were unable to ask during your session or you have any follow up questions you need answering, you will still have access to your adviser who will answer these for you.
What If I wish to avail further services?
We offer a range of services tailored to suit your needs, so depending on how confident you are we will recommend a service level.
Why choose Whytecroft Ford
Free 15-Minute Assessment
We offer a 15 minutes free immigration advice UK session to assess your eligibility for an immigration application. We can then advise you on the best course of action.
No Hidden Charges & Fixed Fees
We will clearly outline all fees associated with your application so that you can make an informed decision. There are no surprises during the application process.
Whytecroft Ford has established a long-standing reputation as an exceptional immigration firm, known for its high-quality services. Our immigration solutions have received glowing reviews on Trustpilot and Google.
We are regulated to a high service standard by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner, UK, assuring our clients that we offer a quality service.
Secure Remote Services
We leverage secure technology to handle your UK immigration application, enabling you to conveniently engage with our team from the comfort of your home.
Our primary objective is to provide trustworthy and transparent guidance on immigration, leveraging our extensive experience gained over the years.
How can Whytecroft Ford help you?
We will help you get the right UK Immigration advice with a free no-obligation assessment by telephone or email. To get in touch with our team:
- Call +442087575751 to speak with us, or
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fill in our Contact Form, and our team will get in touch with you.
Our team is here to help you in person, on the phone or online.